A welcome addition to the British brand's already impressive Pure Motorcycle Collection.
Working closely with British Millerain, Belstaff have revised the construction of their wax cotton, upgrading it to an innovative fabric they call TekWax. TekWax uses high grade synthetic fibres married with Belstaff’s high quality cotton to create an abrasion resistant fabric that achieves an A rating in the new CE Abrasion & Tear tests.This unique weaving process reduces the overall bulk and weight of the garment, keeping it more true to the classic Belstaff look but most importantly offers even more abrasive protection. D3O CE certified Level 1 armour is included in the elbows and shoulders and offers excellent impact absorption and there is of course a pocket for you to add an optional back protector.
The Phillis 2.0 sports both chest and lower snap pockets which are nicely complimented by the handsome matte black outer. This waxed outer layer will tolerate lighter showers while the underlying waterproof and breathable membrane acts as a back up for heavier wet conditions.
- Matte TekWax Waxed Cotton outer in black
- CE Approved Level 1 D3O armour (shoulders and elbows)
- Additional pocket for back protector
- Waterproof membrane
- Cotton check lining on body
- Corduroy detailing on the collar and cuffs
- Quilted shoulder and elbow reinforment
- Snap closure dual front chest and lower pockets
- Inner jet pocket with zipper
- Buckle adjustment at the waist and cuffs to allow for a more tailored fit.
- Last two central snaps rubberised to protect your tank
- Metallic underarm ventilation
- CE Level A approved garment