The McGee has been constructed from waxed nylon cotton in black brown, with CE removable D30 T5 EVO X Range soft protectors, which meet European safety standards. A waterproof membrane sits between the outer shell and Belstaff's signature cotton cheque lining, to keep you dry in foul weather. Subtle quilted reinforcements on the shoulders and elbows support the protectors, whilst the adjusting straps at the neck and waist allow for a comfortable, customizable fit. Belstaff signature phoenix patch logo on the left sleeve accents the jacket, whilst two chest patch pockets and lower patch pockets add a distinct versatility to the style, with an internal facing jet pocket adding additional storage.
- Waxed cotton
- Waterproof membrane
- Cotton check lining on body and inside pockets
- Corduroy on neck collar and cuffs
- 2 chest pockets, 2 lower pockets
- 1 internal facing jet pocket
- Cuff adjusting gusset
- Adjusting neck strap
- Can accommodate Lambfell vest and Coventry modular jacket
- Abrasion-resistant, black technical waxed cotton
- CE-approved D3O L1 removable soft protectors on shoulders and elbows
- Pocket for back protector (back protector sold separately)
- Protectors meet the requirements of European directive 89/686/CEE and of CE Technical Standard EN1621-1:2012
Size and Fit
Fits true to size. Fitted through the body. Model is 6'3 and is wearing a size L.
Check out our Belstaff sizing chart here.