The men’s Cheetham is a classic 60's inspired leather jacket that has been refined with exquisite details. You will first notice the incredible material which is made from calfskin leather and the diamond stitched reinforcement at the shoulders and elbows. This light weight leather has been treated just enough to give it that slightly worn look so expect this jacket to be comfortable from the second you put it on. Behind the diamond stitching is CE-approved Level 1 D30 armour in the elbows and shoulders and pocket in the back for additional protection. The Cheetham boasts a shorter hip-length cut for that classic Café Racer silhouette. Finishing touches include nickel zips on the sleeves and pockets. Naturally abrasion resistant the Cheetham is the perfect chic urban city jacket that looks stunning on and off the bike.
A true classic inspired jacket with a contemporary feel with sharp detail.
- 100% leather: Calfskin, leather grain, thickness 1-1.1mm
- Cotton viscose lining in contrasting red colour
- Corduroy internal collar & cuffs
- CE Approved Level A garment w/ removable soft protector on shoulder and elbows
- Pocket for back protector (*back protector not included)
- Two angled jetted pockets on the chest with zip closure
- 2 side pockets with zip closure
- Pocket for back protector
- Quilted reinforcement panels on shoulders and elbows
- Exposed centre front zip closure
- Two position press studded collar & press studded hem closure
- Zipped cuffs
- Zipper at rear for trouser attachment
- Buckle fastened adjusters on waistband
- CE certified soft protectors on shoulder and elbows
- Belstaff branding on the left sleeve
- Cuff adjusting with snaps
- CE Approved Level A garment
Size and Fit
Fits true to size. Fitted through the body. Model is 6'3 and is wearing a size M.
Check out our Belstaff sizing chart here.